Re: Listening to customers

Subject: Re: Listening to customers
From: Bruce Boyer <bboyer -at- OBJECTSHARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 12:47:16 -0800

At 12:33 PM 12/18/98 -0800, Elna Tymes wrote:
>2. These folks want it all: they want paper docs, they want the manuals
>on CD, and they want them on the web.

Did the visitors, by any chance, ask if they were willing to
pay extra for the printed docs? Often our customers have
said they would.

>4. I find it interesting that they really don't care about the box the
>books come in.

We recently tried to reduce the cost of packaging, so I advocated
brown paper bags (dark stains indicating freshness, optional). Not
adopted.
Bruce Boyer, Ph.D.
Lead Technical Writer
ObjectShare
email: bboyer -at- objectshare -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=