TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Forwarding for a friend. Please use contact information at the bottom of the
Paul "RTFM Guy" Branchaud (paul -at- zks -dot- net)
Lead Technical Writer, Zero-Knowledge Systems, Inc.
PGP Fingerprint: 1AE6 D0D1 AAD9 BD36 3F3E 33EE 887D A797 1ACA 6B56
So, you going to spend the rest of your life waxing your own board or
are you going to call her back?
Contact information is at the bottom of this message. Please mention you saw
this ad on techwr-l.
MCI WorldCom is seeking a Communications Analyst in their Wholesale
Communications department in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to interview, comprehend and
interpret technical and non-technical information.
- The flexibility to accomplish technical and creative writing tasks and be
- The ability to meet deadlines and to work with a wide variety of people
- Skilled in Microsoft Office products and familiar with desktop publishing
- 3-5 years of communications experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Technical Writing or a related field
- Background in telecommunications is a big plus.
- Basic knowledge of layout
The Wholesale Communications group oversees a wide variety of projects with
multiple deadlines, including employee recognition programs, a monthly
newsletter, customer handbooks and other technical communications, and
direct mailings. They support nearly 1000 employees in locations across the
MCI WorldCom is a global business telecommunications company. Operating in
more than 50 countries, the company is a premier provider of
facilities-based and fully-integrated local, long distance, international
and Internet services.
Fax a cover letter and resume to 918-590-1183, and be sure to refer to