Jumping to PDF from Winhlp

Subject: Jumping to PDF from Winhlp
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 15:24:54 -0500

**Cross-Posted to FrameUser, Framers and Techwrl**
Apologies to those who receive this more than one.

I am working on creating a Windows 95 help file. In my helpfile, I would like
the user to be able to open the User Guide. I would like to keep my help file
fairly simple, and send the user to the User Guide if they need more
information.

Does anybody know how I would do this in my help file?

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=