Re: PDF QUESTION

Subject: Re: PDF QUESTION
From: "Hyde, Barb # IHTUL" <Barb -dot- Hyde -at- TULSA -dot- CISTECH -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 08:41:13 -0600

Sylvia,
Because I am new to Distiller, I am not yet familiar with its nuances in
saving. However, try opening the PDF in the reader and saving it using the
Save As option. Whenever I save using just the Save option, I get a message
to the effect that using Save As optimizes the file for size - the
implication being that Save does not.
Barb Hyde
barb -dot- hyde -at- ndcorp -dot- com
> From: Automatic digest
> processor[SMTP:LISTSERV -at- LISTSERV -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU]

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=