Re: Linking To Graphics-WORD

Subject: Re: Linking To Graphics-WORD
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 11:46:01 -0500

"Red Xs" is a known Word bug. Word SR-1 was supposed to fix this problem,
amongst others, but it did not entirely address the issue. I'm not sure
whether word SR-2 is supposed to provide a better fix because Word SR-2 will
not install on my PC.

Anyway, Red X is a known Word affliction. Try downloading the SR-1 and SR-2
patches. Try FrameMaker.

All the best,

Sean

>>>the file later
>>>references to
>>>
>>>Hi Tracey--I've had the same problem with Word's link to
>>>graphics feature.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=