Re: Linking To Graphics-WORD

Subject: Re: Linking To Graphics-WORD
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 13:34:18 -0500

Mike:

There used to be a faq about the "red X" problem in Word. One of the
troubleshooting steps was to check whether your drives were full. However,
the "Red X" issue was bigger than the simple house cleaning functions
Microsoft suggested; it was a bona fide bug.

I suggest going to http://www.microsoft.com to troubleshoot the Red X
problem after first making sure you have enough RAM, enough HDD space, fast
saves is disabled, and after getting and installing the MS Service Releases.

Sean

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=