Re: How do you respond to job ads?

Subject: Re: How do you respond to job ads?
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 10:47:49 -0600

> Maybe Andrew's approach is a little mean, but he has a valid point. The ability
> to follow instruction matters. If it takes being a little mean to get that point
> across, so be it.

Not hiring the person should be sufficient to get the point across,
IMHO. Saying "you're a bad bad boy but I'll hire you at a lower rate" is
a bizarre compromise (once again, IMHO).

Tracy
Oklahoma Dept. of Vocational & Technical Education
Curriculum & Instructional Materials Center
Stillwater, Oklahoma http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=