Multiple Authors and RoboHELP (Addendum)

Subject: Multiple Authors and RoboHELP (Addendum)
From: "Megan E. Rock" <megan -dot- rock -at- FANUCROBOTICS -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 13:44:36 -0500

I failed to mention that we struggled through the production of this
particular online help system for an early release of the PC product.
Within the next couple of months we will be releasing a new version of the
product and need an updated help system. We are trying to find a way to
allow multiple authors to edit the existing Word documents within the
exisiting help project.

Megan E. Rock
Electronic Documentation
(248) 377-7948
megan -dot- rock -at- fanucrobotics -dot- com