Re: How can I limit the scope of the Find tab?

Subject: Re: How can I limit the scope of the Find tab?
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 11:50:04 -0500

Just a wild guess -- go to the sections that you don't want to be found,
and delete the keywords.

Are you compiling for WinHelp or for HTML help? That may make a
difference -- I'm not sure. But I think the HTML help full-text
indexes, as well as indexing on key terms identified in the topics.

Hope that helps.