Re: TW Responsibilities

Subject: Re: TW Responsibilities
From: Rebecca Merck <Rebecca -dot- Merck -at- ONESOFT -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:35:50 -0500

I am involved in more than just writing the text of the documentation --
I'm responsible for everything from the product documentation design
through production, to receipt of finished books from the printer. This
involves interaction with print services, graphic artists, etc. I've
also worked on packaging design and production in the past, and though
the Product Manager is now responsible for that here, I was originally
tasked with that part of the project as well, and am still involved.

My dreamjob would be to handle all aspects of packaging and
documentation, including all the little things that go in the box -- the
CDs and their cases, the license and registration cards, all that stuff.
Ah, it gives me something to move toward. A girl can dream, can't she?

Why should such a question draw flames?

-Rebecca