Re: TW Responsibilities

Subject: Re: TW Responsibilities
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 14:32:44 -0500

Well, we develop software that will be only be used in-house. My role(s), in
addition to writing the documentation, is working with the developer on user
interface design issue, QA testing, and alpha testing. In alpha test, I
identify the test team, develop the test script, schedule the test, compile and
interpret the results, and develop and action plan for each member of the
development team.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=