BOOK WRITING - MONEY!

Subject: BOOK WRITING - MONEY!
From: Anna Langley <alangley -at- BERGER -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:39:30 -0600

Dear Tech Writers:

This information is for a colleague of mine: Are there any resources to figure out how much money to ask for when writing a book for a publisher? The publisher has given my colleague a suggested advance amount and explained how much he will receive in royalties, once the book is published. Are there any guidelines available to which I could refer him?

Thank you,
Anna Langley