AVAILABLE: Senior Contract Tech Writer in NY/NJ Area

Subject: AVAILABLE: Senior Contract Tech Writer in NY/NJ Area
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 10:44:57 -0500

Good morning:

As a senior level contract technical writer, I would like to discuss
contract technical writing positions that may be available in the
Central/Northern NJ and Metropolitan NY area.

I have extensive experience with large/complex document design and
delivery, and web page development and deployment.

My strength is the ability to deal with all levels of the corporate
structure, in high pressure, deadline driven, multi-tasking
environments.

While my preferred writing application is FrameMaker, I am equally
proficient with all versions of Word, as well as html.

A current resume is available by contacting me at any of the following
phone numbers, pager numbers, or email addresses.

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Bellcore, where Customer Satisfaction is our number one priority

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=