Re: How do you respond to job ads?

Subject: Re: How do you respond to job ads?
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 14:40:27 EST

My my my ... the enthusiasm this thread has generated!

That said, and being in the midst of a job search myself, I typically
attach my res in .pdf (preferred), Word (ick, but hey, most shops
have it), and flat text formats. If given the opportunity, I also send
a FAX.

For cover letters, I attach a cover letter (same general content as
in "the olden days" but shorter) as page 1 of the submission - be
it email or FAX. I truly can't remember the last time I actually
mailed a resume. I know it's been at least two or three years, if not
longer.

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=