Jobs for programmers-Denver metro area

Subject: Jobs for programmers-Denver metro area
From: Anne Halsey <Wrdfinesse -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 14:31:16 EST

Hi, all.

A bit off-topic (sorry Eric), so I'll keep this brief.

In the course of my own current job search, I tripped over some
great opportunities for software developers in north Denver/Boulder.

Six positions available:

senior-level Solaris OS programmer/engineer with device
driver experience

user-level systems programmer with network experience (UNIX,
TCP/IP, low-level sockets, LAN, WAN) and multi-processing; storage
device (disk, RAID) very helpful (two positions)

NT systems programmer/engineer with device driver experience

SQA lead/manager (working management position)

chief engineer, volume management and RAID experience, UNIX
(all flavors, especially Solaris)

Why am I helping here? Because as soon as they fill these slots,
I get a shot at my dream pubs job!

If you know of someone who is interested, email me privately
and I'll send contact information.

Anne Halsey
wrdfinesse -at- aol -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=