Re: Camera Ready for Printing

Subject: Re: Camera Ready for Printing
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 08:37:28 -0600

Howdy,

Printing full-color brochures through Word? Do you have any hair left?

I have extensis experience in Pagemaker and Photoshop. At this new
job, I am using Freehand 7. I think my manager is going to scream the
next time I beg for Pagemaker and Photoshop (where in a budget squeeze
and it will be awhile before I get it). Trust me, the Adobe products are
MUCH better.

Since Pagemaker and Photoshop are both Adobe products, they work
wonderfully together, especially for full-color printing. There is a package
Adobe offers which includes Pagemaker, Photoshop and Illustrator (a
graphics drawing package) for around $1,000. I can produce just about
any design project with those 3 products. Well, well worth the money.

Anyway, that's my opinion.

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer
CPD, AMD