graphics from Frame to Word

Subject: graphics from Frame to Word
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 15:50:17 -0600

Howdy,

I know we have discussed this before, but I could not find it in the
archives. I need to convert a file from Frame to Word. Most of the
graphics are in Visio, which is not a problem. However, some are
drawn in Frame. What is the best way to get these to Word?

Thanks in advance,

Melonie Holliman
Tech Writer
CPD, AMD