Re: Word--AAUGH!

Subject: Re: Word--AAUGH!
From: "Townsend, Emru" <etownsend -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:22:47 -0500

Heavens, no. StarOffice runs on Windows, OS/2, and Sun Solaris; I believe
there's also a Mac version in the works. (Shameless plug: I wrote a review
of StarOffice for the Canada Computer Paper, which should appear on their
Web site, http://www.tcp.ca, next Monday.)

Emru Townsend
Technical Communications Wiseguy - Product Integration
Positron Public Safety Systems Inc.
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
e-mail: etownsend -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
My words are my own. Confuse them with my employer's at your own risk.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=