Re: Again, Publisher

Subject: Re: Again, Publisher
From: "Cheryl L. Higgins" <cwhitnah -at- NETMEG -dot- NET>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 1999 00:28:20 -0500

Greetings, All:

I am new to the list. This may have been discussed but I would like to kow
if anyone uses publisher and what they think of it. What is it especially
"good at"? I use Word '97 and find it great for just about everything, also
an industry standard for my clients, as I often create an interactive
version of smaller workbooks and manuals to accompany the hard copy for
training. But, I am always looking for a good progam for writing manuals
and text, not necessarily interactive. There was a recent "clue" under this
heading refering to Publisher handling graphics? Would love as much info as
possible. If this is over talked about on the list, you can email me
off-list about it.

Also, any other programs techlisters admire?

Cheryl L. Higgins
cwhitnah -at- netmeg -dot- net
http://folks.netmeg.net/cwhitnah
'The hills show scalp and lift trees/ listless against no wind and less
birds/ leeching sky with bony fingers /like close-cropped hair, thin and
wired up to formless clouds/ their boles weighted, pulled down by great
shags of vine: /bittersweet, greenbriar, wild grape' "Midwinter, coastal
New England'

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=