Re: About giving notice...

Subject: Re: About giving notice...
From: JGREY <JGREY -at- MADE2MANAGE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 08:23:23 -0500

I empathize with the anonymous poster who doesn't want to leave his/her
company in the lerch. However, my view has always been that it's an even
contract: you work, the company pays you, and neither party holds further
claim. I encourage the anonymous poster to exercise his/her two-week notice
without worry.

Peace,
jim

jim grey \ Documentation Manager
Made2Manage Systems, Inc. \ jgrey -at- made2manage -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=