Re: Grammatical/Punctuation/Spelling Errors and Technical Communicati on

Subject: Re: Grammatical/Punctuation/Spelling Errors and Technical Communicati on
From: Suzette Seveny <sseveny -at- PETVALU -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:05:03 -0500

If we check the archives, we will find that this issue has gone through the
wringer before (or so I seem to remember). If people have to worry that their
postings to this list (usually occurring while trying to meet deadlines, or
during times of duress) are subject to critique, I suspect that they would
hesitate, and good ideas would be lost.

We are not here to critique each other. I believe that was decided long ago.
In my opinion (read those words carefully), having this discussion is right up
there with discussions concerning spelling, grammar, etc.

I'm already sorry I wrote this - but what the heck! I'll send it anyway.

Suzette Seveny
Markham, Ontario, Canada
sseveny -at- petvalu -dot- com or suzette -at- yesic -dot- com
DISCLAIMER:
Any opinions expressed are MY opinions.
Feel free to have your own.
Let's agree to disagree
But Please - Don't Flame Me.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while, I was a suspect.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=