Employment in Israel

Subject: Employment in Israel
From: "Jennifer Waizman." <Jenwaiz -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:50:25 EST

Can anyone help me with finding employment as a technical writer in Israel. I
plan on moving my family to Israel in June and due to financial constraints
will need to start working immediately. Ideally, if I could find a contract
job that I could possibly even begin here in the United States that would be
great. How receptive are employers to telecommuters in this field?

Kindly reply in private to jenwaiz -at- aol -dot- com

Thank you.

Jennifer Waizman

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=