Re: FrameMaker & ISO 9000 compliance

Subject: Re: FrameMaker & ISO 9000 compliance
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 09:25:42 -0500

Bruce...

Our style guide is a couple of web pages and downloadable templates.
Because we're using Frame, we don't NEED large manuals or hundreds of
lines of VB code to keep track of the styles. :-)

Maybe if you were using Frame, you could do it that way too. ;-)

Sorry...couldn't resist.

BTW...is DOD ISO complaint?

--
John Posada, Technical Writer
Telcordia Technologies, the company formerly known as Bellcore

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=