Re: Styles for User Guides

Subject: Re: Styles for User Guides
From: Sharon Burton-Hardin <sharonburton -at- EMAIL -dot- MSN -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:07:24 -0700

As a matter of fact, I charge a different rate for template development.
That let's us all know that this is a special thing that has to be done when
the client doesn't have one to use. And I make it clear that they own this,
which they never have questions about, since they paid for the effort and
the result.

And I regularly steal good or interesting ideas I see elsewhere! I will not
have all the good ideas!

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
President of the Inland Empire chapter of the STC
www.iestc.org
Anthrobytes Consulting
Home of RoboNEWS(tm), the unofficial RoboHELP newsletter
www.anthrobytes.com
Check out www.WinHelp.net!
See www.sharonburton.com!