Re: Styles for User Guides

Subject: Re: Styles for User Guides
From: R G Wallen <rgwallen -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 1999 21:01:24 -0700

Greetings!

Basically what I'm seeing here is that if I design a ground up template
for my foundation... and I deliver that as a pat hand to a client, I
shouldn't use it again in its original format... even though I made it
for my own template on my own time at my own expense and someone else was
willing to pay for it outright. I have to agree with that statement. But
if they only paid for my time to enter the content into such a template,
then I should be free to continue using the basic design as I see fit.
Else, if the client was willing to cover the cost(s) of the template, and
the contents, I should at the very least modify the style enough as too
not compromise the ethical standings I should maintain with the previous
client... wright! write or right!

Richard Wallen

We're still gaining on it... a little more each day
Sharing ideas that matter... with people who care!
mailto:rgwallen -at- juno -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=