Need L10N / I18N info. on Argentina

Subject: Need L10N / I18N info. on Argentina
From: Sam Buttice <sbuttice -at- TRANSPORT -dot- BOMBARDIER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:22:51 -0400

Hello everyone,

I'm working on a project for my International Technical Communication
class, and I'm wondering if anyone out there would be able (and nice
enough) to help me out.

My target country is Argentina, and I need to collect data on international
variables.

Please respond to me personally in order not to clutter the List.

Thanks!

Sam Buttice

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=