Re: Should I Say Something?

Subject: Re: Should I Say Something?
From: Melonie Holliman <melonie -dot- holliman -at- TXEXMTA4 -dot- AMD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:30:47 -0500

Howdy,

It is always possible someone might do this really sneaky thing. My question
is, do
you REALLY want to work for someone who plays those kind of games?
Personally,
I don't. If they play those kind of games in an interview, they probably
play games 10
times worse in the everyday work world. Given me honesty and integrity any
day.
(Some days it is hard to do or to receive, but life is so much simpler.)

I would ask if they would like feedback on the documentation then gently
point out
the mistakes as well as the good things.

Melonie R. Holliman
Technical Writer
CPD Marketing
Advanced Micro Devices