Grease ZERK or ZIRC?

Subject: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?
From: Kate Schommer <KSchommer -at- METSYSENG -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:11:23 -0500

This question is for all the gearhead TWs (I know you're out there):

The connector where you pump grease into a bearing: Is it spelled "zerk" or "zirc"?
I realize this is jargon-y, but I'm squeamish about the term "nipple". Any and
all alternate suggestions are welcome!


Kate Schommer
Senior Technical Writer
Metsys Engineering Inc.
612-944-1674 x118
kschommer -at- metsyseng -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000

Previous by Author: Re: The Interview from Hell!
Next by Author: Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?
Previous by Thread: Re: Perspective on Technology
Next by Thread: Re: Grease ZERK or ZIRC?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads

Sponsored Ads