Re: Sorry to interrupt...

Subject: Re: Sorry to interrupt...
From: Chris Hamilton <caxdj -at- EARTHLINK -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 1999 11:01:27 -0400

I once worked at a major chip manufacturer in Phoenix. This place
required that all employees (even the CEO...we'll call him Mr. Grove)
use cubicles, rather than offices. They issued each person a chain with
magnets on both ends and a sign in the middle that says "DO NOT
DISTURB". You run this across the entry to the cube and tells people to
bug off. If you can swing getting your company to spring for it, it
might work for you.

--
Chris Hamilton
Technical Writer