Re: Contract work for the first time . . .

Subject: Re: Contract work for the first time . . .
From: Michael Schiesl <Mpschiesl -at- RA -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 1999 20:31:02 -0500

I will be migrating into contract work by next March. Two resources that I
recommend are
'Making Money in Technical Writing' (Peter Kent) and 'The Law (in Everyday
English) for
Small Businesses' (by ?). These items, plus faith in God, should be able to
help clear up
the haziness in contracting issues, and should help you establish your business.

Best wishes to you.

Michael Schiesl
mpschiesl -at- ra -dot- rockwell -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=