Re: Any UNIX users out there?

Subject: Re: Any UNIX users out there?
From: Sandra Dixon <sdixon -at- BBN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 18:40:37 -0400

>Well, the developers here want to use their Free UNIX versions, which
Frame does
>not support.

This is a naive question, but are you saying that Framemaker is not
supported on free Unix platforms (such as Linux)? Perhaps I'm
misunderstanding your statement. I'm new to Frame and was thinking of
getting a copy for my Linux box at home...but don't want to go to the
trouble if it won't compile for the OS.

Thanks,
-Sandy

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=