Re: Sample Requests

Subject: Re: Sample Requests
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 1999 12:48:50 -0700

The question isn't whether to have samples. I think that's pretty much a
given. The problem is when someone wants you to mail or worse, fax, those
samples in advance. That has always seemed inappropriate to me.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

The English Renaissance is alive at