Winhelp 2000 Troubleshooting, Part II

Subject: Winhelp 2000 Troubleshooting, Part II
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 17:21:42 -0400

Hi all

The second problem I'm encountering is the loss a contents file.  The help files default to the proper topic, with no view of the contents/index/find tab.  No error messages are presented during or after compilation. When I click the Help Topics button, I am ONLY given the Index tab.  No Contents or Find anywhere! Anyhow!  This is particularly distressing because one book is a Master Contents book, which contains everything else about the product in a lovely, logical format.

Again, when it is viewed in the proper Winhelp 2000 format from someone else's computer, there doesn't seem to be a problem.  There problem remains for me when I remove all Winhelp 2000 settings and just build for Winhelp 4: No contents! What the heck...?

If Part I can't be solved easily, can some headway be made with Part II?  What do you suggest?

Jane Sorensen
Visual Edge Software, Ltd.

***I will never point out, or apologize for, spelling mistakes. I pity those who do.***