Re: MS Word Templates

Subject: Re: MS Word Templates
From: jane <judydh -at- TOTAL -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 16:02:38 -0400

I know, I know, I know. Word, templates and styles are very bossy and
unpredictable and you will never have complete control over all three. One
place you can go to try to discipline the errant child is Tools > Templates
and Add-ins. You can tick off or create a few weird thingies there, and it
may behave for you until it wants a cookie before bed.

In sympathy,

Jane Sorensen
jane -at- visualedge -dot- com

No! I do NOT want to communicate technically!

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=