Tab This-We have a winner!

Subject: Tab This-We have a winner!
From: Shari Scott <SScott -at- COMPLEXIMAGING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:35:51 -0500

Thanks everyone for your great suggestions. I'm sorry about forgetting the
subject and turning it into the mystery email. Actually, thank you everyone,
for not flaming me for asking the question in the first place. I am a lone
writer and I just hit a brain block. The product is a data entry type
application. The feature involves selecting an option to change the
formatting of the entered text when the operator (not the same person who is
making the selection) moves to the next field. The entire sentence is:

The field formattingfield formatting options specify how text is formatted
when the indexing operator presses Tab to move to the next index field.

Again, thanks for the help!

Shari

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=