[no subject]

From: Shari Scott <SScott -at- COMPLEXIMAGING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 11:35:38 -0500

OK, I am in one of those deadline facing moments (they are going to start
burning CD's tomorrow and I still don't have my reviews-but that
problem/rant is a subject for another post) and I am drawing a blank.

I am explaining that something happens when you tab off of a field. "Tab
off" just doesn't sound right to me. I hate "leave", which is what someone
here likes.

Suggestions?

Thanks!
Shari

Shari Scott Gray
Technical and Marketing Communications
Complex Imaging Systems, Inc.
sscott -at- compleximaging -dot- com <mailto:sscott -at- compleximaging -dot- com>

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=