JOB: Wisconsin: software business analyst

Subject: JOB: Wisconsin: software business analyst
From: "Backer, Corinne" <CBacker -at- GLHEC -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 13:41:12 -0500

Not tech writing - but techie-type duties.
(And you'll work with my tech writing team all the time :D)

New Products Business Analyst

Great Lakes Higher Education Corp. & Affiliates, a leading guarantor
and servicer of student loans, has a rewarding opportunity in a New Products
Business Analyst position! The position is responsible for assisting to
ensure that new software products meet industry specifications and
standards. Duties include gathering information requirements, identifying
gaps in underlying software systems, and working with users and the
Information Systems Development team in performing business analysis and
product development, testing and implementation.

Qualifications we seek include knowledge equivalent to the
completion of a Bachelors degree and five to seven years experience in a
combination of the areas of: applications development using currently
relevant programming language(s), automated or procedural systems analysis
and design for projects of medium to large size and/or complexity.
Excellent oral and written communication skills; good planning,
decision-making, organization, systems analysis, systems design and business
solution development skills; knowledge of and proficiency in currently
relevant programming languages and software development techniques needed.

Great Lakes offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits
including health/dental/vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays,
generous fully employer-paid pension contribution, tuition reimbursement, a
modern and smoke-free facility with business casual dress and free parking.
To apply, please submit a resumé with salary history or an application,
preferably by July 23, 1999.

Great Lakes Higher Education Corporation
Human Resources Dept., MK-JG
P.O. Box 7858
2401 International Lane
Madison, WI 53707

Email: hresource -at- glhec -dot- org
Web site: http://www.glhec.org
For an application: (608)246-1800 or see our web site
Telephone job line: (608)240-1150

Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D Drug Free Workplace

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000