Re: Bold or not bold...that is the question

Subject: Re: Bold or not bold...that is the question
From: MAGGIE SECARA <SECARAM -at- MAINSAVER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 13:09:37 -0700

Try a different font. If the body text is Times Roman, use Arial or Arial
Narrow. Adjust the point size so it looks comfortable on the line, of
course, but it will stand out as different. It will also let you get rid of
those nasty quotation marks, which users are ALSO inclined to type in.

Cheers!

Maggie Secara
secaram -at- mainsaver -dot- com

The English Renaissance is alive at