Re: Bold or not bold...that is the question

Subject: Re: Bold or not bold...that is the question
From: Susana Rosende <SRosende -at- THEFUND -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 10:39:25 -0400

Thank you all for your advice. I liked the idea of using Courier to
designate the information the user needs to type. However, the trainers
preferred Bold. Now it's up to the Technical Publications Lead.

Thanks again for all your help!
Susana Rosende
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund
SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com