Re: Table control limits in Word?

Subject: Re: Table control limits in Word?
From: Ed Gregory <edgregory -at- HOME -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 20:16:41 -0500

I'm aware of that feature. However, each of those characters can be a
carriage return.

What I am looking for is a way to control the behavior of the ENTER key in
Word tables. I can control what the ENTER key does in an Excel cell and in
an Access field. Apparently, Word tables lack that feature.

We are in an environment that does not promote the use of macros. I'm only
beginning to play with Active X controls, but I've seen nothing yet that
will solve my Word tables problem.

Thanks for responding.

At 09:11 AM 7/21/99 -0500, Jo Baer wrote:
<SNIP>

In the Text Form Field Options dialog box (access by dobule-clicking on
>the form field) there is a Maximum Length list box. You can specify the
>maximum number of characters that users can enter. HTH.
>
>Jo
>&:-)
>
>Ed wrote:
>
>Snip
>
>I cannot find a way to protect a form field from growing
> vertically and blowing our carefully crafted form to smithereens.
>
>Snip

Ed Gregory
http://www.members.home.net/edgregory/search1.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=