FW: HTML Help: Use of secondary windows & usability

Subject: FW: HTML Help: Use of secondary windows & usability
From: Susana Rosende <SRosende -at- THEFUND -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:05:23 -0400

Sue, my understanding is that RoboHTML doesn't use secondary windows,
nons-crolling regions, or pop-ups. I went to a seminar where the speaker
suggested that writers NOT convert their existing RoboHELP Classic and
RoboHELP 2000 projects to HTML for that very reason. He asked us to wait for
RoboHELP Version 8 before we attempt it.

The speaker of the seminar "Moving from WinHelp to HTML Help" at the
Tech/Comm99 conference was Scott Bogan. Send email to scott -at- helpcraft -dot- com or
www.helpcraft.com.

Let us know what you do. We all have an interest in this! Good Luck!

Susana Rosende
Attorneys' Title Insurance Fund
SRosende -at- thefund -dot- com