Hiring Justification

Subject: Hiring Justification
From: Virgil Jones <virgil_jones -at- EMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 1999 14:04:31 -0400

Hi All:

I need to justify hiring a new writer. Right now, I'm the only writer and
the powers that be aren't thrilled about bring someone else on board. I
believe that money is a factor, but they won't say it outright.

Has anyone ever faced this, if so how did you bring them around to your way
of thinking?
What is the best way to approach this?

I also thought about putting my request into a memo, but that doesn't seem
strong enough. Any suggestions?

Anyway all help would be appreciated, hope this makes sense?

TIA,

V.

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=