Re: Photoshop

Subject: Re: Photoshop
From: Jacque Foreman <foremangraphics -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 1999 10:08:20 -0700

Lon -

Hate to tell you this, but it may be a function of the layout program you
are using. I just recently changed a brochure from PageMaker to Quark
because I didn't like the fact that PM had a large white square around it
and I wanted to line one up on top of each other. Before blaming
PhotoShop, try it in a different layout program, you may get just what
you want.

Happiness, joy & laughter

Jacque - Graphic Designer / Typesetter - Excellence by Design
since 1972 - Pen & Ink Renderings of homes & Bldgs. & portraits from
photos, Brochures, Ads, Flyers, Packaging, Business Forms, Manuscripts,
etc. - Amway Dealer - email: foremangraphics -at- juno -dot- com
Rendering Samples: http://www.abacus-es.com/foreman

On Wed, 28 Jul 1999 12:10:12 -0400 Lori Hernandez <LHERNAND -at- MJHS -dot- ORG>
writes:

>Does anyone use photoshop and know how to make a gif transparent? I
>need =
>help fast...I have been trying all morning and the book makes it seem
>easy =
>but the background does not change.
>Thanks.

===
>Send commands to listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu (e.g., SIGNOFF
>Check out topic summaries at
>http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/topics.htm

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=