Re: TW impaired CW?

Subject: Re: TW impaired CW?
From: Barry Kieffer <barry -dot- kieffer -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 09:33:12 -0700

Archie Ziviello asked:
> Has anyone found that TW impairs their CW?
.
Well not for this technical writer.

I have found that all of the technical writing has bottled up my creative
juices.

When I am tasked, or I just plain want to sit down and do some creative
writing, the damn breaks and all of that bottled up creativity flows out to
the keyboard.

I guess you have to really love writing as I do.

Can you imagine! I get paid to do what I love. Kinda like professional
tennis players, professional golfers, and the spoiled brats that get paid
way too much to play basketball and baseball.

Well, back to the stuff that pays the rent and allows me to pretend I am a
novelist.

Regards,

Barry Kieffer
Senior Technical Writer
Tektronix, Inc.
* Phone: 503.627.4079
* Email: barry -dot- kieffer -at- tek -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=