Large PDF (45x36) to Multiple Small Pages (8.5x11)

Subject: Large PDF (45x36) to Multiple Small Pages (8.5x11)
From: Mike Doliani <mdoliani -at- CYBERCASH -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:40:10 -0400

I have a PDF with a page size of 45 x 36. It displays as one big page. I
would like to print it to multiple 8.5 x 11 pages, which I can tape together
and hang up. The print shop nearby can print it on a big piece of paper for
me, but it costs $120, so I want to piece it together here. Is there any
way to break up a large page into small, multiple pages?

Mike Doliani

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=