Re: Acrobat help ASAP

Subject: Re: Acrobat help ASAP
From: "Halter, Meg" <HalterMC -at- NAVAIR -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 12:19:21 -0700

Hi Shelly --

I have a similar problem. In my case it hangs on a figure. I don't know why,
but I did figure how to work around the problem.

Here's my workaround. In case it matters, I'm running under WinNT 4.
1. In Word 97 print to Distiller Assistant, which saves to file
c:\distasst.ps.
2. In Windows Explorer, double-click distasst.ps. This fires up Distiller,
which saves its output to distasst.pdf
3. Move and rename distasst.pdf as desired.

Hope this helps.

-- Meg

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=