Re: Acrobat help ASAP

Subject: Re: Acrobat help ASAP
From: shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 14:05:33 -0700

Thank you for your timely responses!

Unfortunately, I think part of the problem is that I'm using old tools
(guess it's time to upgrade!) and that I don't have alot of open space on my
hard-drive (time to get a bigger one). I ended up sending out a protected
word file instead.

But I thank all of you for the advice I received and for your quick
response! I will keep it all available for the next time PDF doesn't
cooperate!

Have a nice night!

Shelly

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=