Acrobat help ASAP

Subject: Acrobat help ASAP
From: shelly -dot- l -dot- hazard -at- EXGATE -dot- TEK -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:14:35 -0700

Hi all,

I'm trying to make a pdf file from Word97 and am at wit's end. Every time I
try print to file in acrobat, the print function chokes on page 12.

The word file is a 132 page manual made up with 14 separate sections. Page
12 is the end of one section, page 13 the beginning of the next section.
The only remarkable thing about this section versus other sections is that
the page numbers change from roman numeral to normal numbering.

Any ideas why the acrobat file keeps crashing on me?

Thanks!

Shelly

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=