Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.

Subject: Re: Need opinions - Work from home/security issues.
From: "Brierley, Sean" <Brierley -at- QUODATA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:03:25 -0400

Hallo:

I feel the need to add:

A large company could care less of one or several or all tech writers
threatened to quit. Bomardier is huge. Besides, IMHO, you flush all
credibility with such a threat, if they don't can you as a security threat.
I'd just start looking and, after finding *and* being offered a job, resign.
At that point, the original company can consider the threat to quit and act
as it sees fit . . . which, at such a company, might involve security.

Threats to quit are not worthwhile, IMHO. HR knows you are unhappy . . ..

Sean
sean -at- quodata -dot- com

From ??? -at- ??? Sun Jan 00 00:00:00 0000=