Re: ReMS WEIRD
I am asssuming some of you know MS WEIRD (shudder)... I have a problem
I have been unable to figure out and that is the automatically
generated TOC works fine, but the page numbers sho w up as alphabets
can you all solve this?
1. Click in the section(s) where the page numbers exist -- i.e., not in the front matter, if it exists.
2. Select Insert|Page Numbers.
3. Click the Format Button.
4. On the first pull-down menu, change the numbering from A,B,C to 1,2,3.
5. Click OK.
6. Click Close. (DO NOT click OK.)
7. Regenerate your table of contents.
That should take care of it!
bjf -at- wavefront -dot- com
Visit TechWhirl's Other Sites